Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Final Post

Okay, what I learned from Google Project. The Google Project gave me time to work on something that I had wanted to do for an extremely long time. Google days were probably some of my favorite days because everything that we did was for our own benefit. I connected better with some people while we worked together and I feel like I learned something that I probably would not have gotten around to learning. I would push for more Google projects like this one because that is the best way to learn out music. When you learn something on your own you feel like you have accomplished much more than if someone else taught you what you learned. I give the Google Project a major two thumbs up!


P.S. ~ I did play my song live, and it didn't go as badly as I was fearing. Yay for not being all that technologically advanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment